Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Escape Lounge at FLL

Escape Lounge at FLL

Old Nov 29, 2023, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by Scotttyd
I have a five + hour layover with my wife and 4 year old. Debating getting a pass to here. For the 4 year old, do they give any discount or is it a hard and fast rule- I sure can't justify paying $120 for the three of us from what I read here, but figured I would ask
Ugh hopefully you can keep the kid quiet. I find it super annoying to pay for lounge privilege which is supposed to be a less stressful and quiet place and then have kids running around and screaming. Happened last time at an Amex lounge.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by stcbus
Ugh hopefully you can keep the kid quiet. I find it super annoying to pay for lounge privilege which is supposed to be a less stressful and quiet place and then have kids running around and screaming. Happened last time at an Amex lounge.
"The kid" usually is pretty chill- give her a coloring book, she has tons of experience in planes/going out and about - don't worry - I won't annoy you.

trust me, I have been more annoyed by entitled adults in lounges than I ever have by kids...

God forbid - I mean, none of us ever were kids before we grew up.

Last edited by Scotttyd; Nov 29, 2023 at 2:08 pm
Old Nov 29, 2023, 2:07 pm

accidental duplicate
Old Nov 29, 2023, 5:59 pm
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Scotttyd
....For the 4 year old, do they give any discount....
To pay $40, rather than $45, per adult you need to book and pay at least 24 hours in advance.

https://escapelounges.com/us/ > [Book now]

There is a discount for children

​​​​​​​Escape Lounge FLL
$105.00
Adult (16 +) x 2 for $80.00
Child (2+) x 1 for $25.00
SPN Lifer and Scotttyd like this.
Old Jan 7, 2024, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, Marriott Tit
My wife and I have a short layover in FLL [B6 to B6] 2 days from now. We were planning to visit the lounge using 2 Amex Plat cards. I tried to book a reservation, but the system says none are available. Is this typical? Would that preclude a visit using our cards to access? Thanks.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by SFOTerry
My wife and I have a short layover in FLL [B6 to B6] 2 days from now. We were planning to visit the lounge using 2 Amex Plat cards. I tried to book a reservation, but the system says none are available. Is this typical? Would that preclude a visit using our cards to access? Thanks.
I don't think so, but let us know. Wouldn't shock me if they only sell so many reservations ahead of time.
Old Jan 12, 2024, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, Marriott Tit
Originally Posted by lowfareair
I don't think so, but let us know. Wouldn't shock me if they only sell so many reservations ahead of time.
There was no problem getting in. In fact, while our flight was delayed 13+ hours, we visited the lounge multiple times.
lowfareair and SPN Lifer like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.