Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR Centurion Lounge vs United Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2022, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

LHR Centurion Lounge vs United Lounge

Hi. I can access either for my United flight, but can anyone let me know which is better. I haven’t been to either.

I love Centurion lounges, but I hear the United lounge is nice at LHR.

Thoughts?

Thank you!
Old Feb 20, 2022, 6:12 pm

Programs: Asiana Diamond Plus, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
The Centurion Lounge is in Terminal 3, while United is in Terminal 2. My understanding is that you need a ticket for the terminal you’re accessing. In the Queens Terminal/2, United is a nice lounge. I would rank it second to Narita in United’s network. Personally, I’d rank the lounges in terminal two in this order. Lufthansa, Singapore, United and then Air Canada.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Offthegrid
The Centurion Lounge is in Terminal 3, while United is in Terminal 2. My understanding is that you need a ticket for the terminal you’re accessing. In the Queens Terminal/2, United is a nice lounge. I would rank it second to Narita in United’s network. Personally, I’d rank the lounges in terminal two in this order. Lufthansa, Singapore, United and then Air Canada.
Thanks. I guess that answers that - I’ll be in terminal 2, and prob not worth even trying to get to 3 if the united lounge is worth the visit. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.