Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

LHR Centurion Lounge vs United Lounge

Old Feb 20, 22, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Hi. I can access either for my United flight, but can anyone let me know which is better. I havenít been to either.

I love Centurion lounges, but I hear the United lounge is nice at LHR.

Thoughts?

Thank you!
Old Feb 20, 22, 6:12 pm

Programs: Asiana Diamond Plus, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
The Centurion Lounge is in Terminal 3, while United is in Terminal 2. My understanding is that you need a ticket for the terminal youíre accessing. In the Queens Terminal/2, United is a nice lounge. I would rank it second to Narita in Unitedís network. Personally, Iíd rank the lounges in terminal two in this order. Lufthansa, Singapore, United and then Air Canada.
Old Feb 20, 22, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Offthegrid View Post
The Centurion Lounge is in Terminal 3, while United is in Terminal 2. My understanding is that you need a ticket for the terminal youíre accessing. In the Queens Terminal/2, United is a nice lounge. I would rank it second to Narita in Unitedís network. Personally, Iíd rank the lounges in terminal two in this order. Lufthansa, Singapore, United and then Air Canada.
Thanks. I guess that answers that - Iíll be in terminal 2, and prob not worth even trying to get to 3 if the united lounge is worth the visit. Thank you!

Search this Thread