Wiki Posts
Search

Day pass for FRA lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2021, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, HH Diamond, peasant elsewhere
Day pass for FRA lounge?

Hello! Wondering if any of you fine folks can tell me which lounges in FRA do single visit passes in Covid times. My wife and I are flying LH DXB-FRA-BOS on Dec 28, and have about a 5-hour layover. She does not have a Schengen visa, so we'll be staying in the international airside. I have two UA Club passes from the Explorer card, but am only a lowly MP Silver and it looks like the UC at FRA is closed. Are there any pay-per-use lounges open or recommended?
Old Nov 25, 2021, 9:54 am

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by ssb2045
Hello! Wondering if any of you fine folks can tell me which lounges in FRA do single visit passes in Covid times. My wife and I are flying LH DXB-FRA-BOS on Dec 28, and have about a 5-hour layover. She does not have a Schengen visa, so we'll be staying in the international airside. I have two UA Club passes from the Explorer card, but am only a lowly MP Silver and it looks like the UC at FRA is closed. Are there any pay-per-use lounges open or recommended?
The LH Business Lounge in the Non-Schengen area is purchasable through LoungeBuddy (the app). I believe it is EUR59 per person. You can only book with an AMEX card because AMEX owns LoungeBuddy. Alternatively, if you have an AMEX Platinum card access to the LH Business Lounge is complimentary.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 10:36 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Oakshadow
... purchasable through LoungeBuddy ....
Appears can also be purchased directly from LH: https://lufthansa.travelintegration.com/lounges/search
Oakshadow likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, HH Diamond, peasant elsewhere
Originally Posted by Oakshadow
The LH Business Lounge in the Non-Schengen area is purchasable through LoungeBuddy (the app). I believe it is EUR59 per person. You can only book with an AMEX card because AMEX owns LoungeBuddy. Alternatively, if you have an AMEX Platinum card access to the LH Business Lounge is complimentary.
Great, thank you! Any difference between the Lufthansa Business Lounge Z and the Lufthansa Lounge Z? Looks like both are available on Dec 28 through the LH link @mia posted.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 7:43 pm

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by ssb2045
Great, thank you! Any difference between the Lufthansa Business Lounge Z and the Lufthansa Lounge Z? Looks like both are available on Dec 28 through the LH link @mia posted.
The LH Business lounges at FRA are pretty consistent. I would choose the lounge closest to your gate.
EDB99 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.