Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

FCO Arrival Lounge

FCO Arrival Lounge

Old Jul 7, 2021, 8:12 am
Original Poster

FCO Arrival Lounge

Hello,

I’ll be landing in FCO in a few days and would like to shower/change as my flight gets in early AM (arriving from the USA). Does anyone know if it’s possible to use any of the lounges in the departures area?

The Plaza Premium lounge looks best but unclear if I can access it given that it’s in the departures area; the staff did not seem to know either.

Thanks for any assistance.
Old Aug 2, 2021, 10:20 am

I'm in a similar situation right now. Did you end up finding a lounge?
Old Aug 2, 2021, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You won’t be able to access the departure area, arriving from non-Schengen. And, in any case, there are very few lounges open in Italy (all AZ lounges are still closed…for our safety of course )
Old Aug 2, 2021, 6:04 pm

Gotcha thanks. I’m actually connecting to a domestic Italian flight in case that’s relevant, but duly noted re: AZ lounges.
Old Aug 3, 2021, 3:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by jomama341
Gotcha thanks. I’m actually connecting to a domestic Italian flight in case that’s relevant, but duly noted re: AZ lounges.
This is indeed a different situation. But no idea if you’ll find an adequate lounge (open, accessible with your credentials, with showers).
Old Aug 3, 2021, 4:09 am

In case anyone else chances across this thread, the Plaza Premium Lounge is currently open and surprisingly nice. The only thing that threw me for a loop is that they don't take Priority Pass, but Amex Platinum does get you in.
GUWonder likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 12:24 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
....Plaza Premium Lounge....they don't take Priority Pass, but Amex Platinum does get you in.
Discussion here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/airp...ey-access.html
Old Aug 9, 2021, 6:38 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
In case anyone else chances across this thread, the Plaza Premium Lounge is currently open and surprisingly nice. The only thing that threw me for a loop is that they don't take Priority Pass, but Amex Platinum does get you in.
Hello, is this for schengen or no schengen passengers?
Old Aug 11, 2021, 5:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by Goldorak
You won’t be able to access the departure area, arriving from non-Schengen. And, in any case, there are very few lounges open in Italy (all AZ lounges are still closed…for our safety of course )
Yes, a few weeks ago at Milan-MXP, all lounges were closed.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 9:04 am

Programs: DL PM / MM, Nat'l EE
Connecting from DL to ITA flight next week. Were you able to access the Plaza Premium Lounge during your connection, or just for the non-Schengen return home?

Old Oct 15, 2021, 4:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by GoldenItalianBoy
Hello, is this for schengen or no schengen passengers?
It's in 3E which has both Schengen and non-Schengen departures.

It's a great lounge.
Old Mar 26, 2023, 6:23 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, WOH Globalist
We are arriving from the US (AA, terminal 3, E gates) and do not have a connecting flight.

Is it possible to access any lounge at all on arrival to shower before heading into Rome for the day?
Old May 9, 2023, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz President’s Circle
Originally Posted by njvandy
We are arriving from the US (AA, terminal 3, E gates) and do not have a connecting flight.

Is it possible to access any lounge at all on arrival to shower before heading into Rome for the day?
anyone have any insight on this??

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.