Wiki Posts
Search

MIA Turkish Lounge Priority Pass

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2021, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, AS 100k, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Post MIA Turkish Lounge Priority Pass

There is a new PP lounge in MIA between concourse H and J. No info in PP about their hours. So I went there early in the morning 6am today. There are already several groups of people there. Hot breakfast served by staff. It is close to DL gates, which is an alternative to Sky Club. Centurion lounge is way too far from south terminal.
synergistic likes this.
Old May 14, 2021, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by yupenn
There is a new PP lounge in MIA between concourse H and J. No info in PP about their hours. So I went there early in the morning 6am today. There are already several groups of people there. Hot breakfast served by staff. It is close to DL gates, which is an alternative to Sky Club. Centurion lounge is way too far from south terminal.
When it first opened (January?) I was pretty excited, Southwest was flying out of H and it seemed super convenient. . Now they're flying out of G, so it's less ideal. The plan is/was for a 24/7 lounge but when they first launched they were doing something like 4a to 10p
Old Sep 26, 2021, 3:04 am

Programs: LX SEN
I am regularly flying out of J with LH or LX. This new lounge was the only open lounge when I flew out of MIA at then end of August. It is certainly better than the lounges (Avianca, LATAM) in J that I used to visit pre-covid: drinks are prepared ad served at the bar, and warm food is served at the table, while cold food has to be picked up.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 6:01 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I stopped by this lounge on Monday at 5:45 PM

The lounge is midway between the H and J concourse.

Getting in took close to 10 minutes. There was a single agent on duty and she had to check in people coming in on various methods (PP, Star Gold, EK status etc)

The lounge itself was extremely crowded in an unpleasant way

Food and drink were fairly limited and not of very high quality. Overall a disappointing lounge.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 6:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by CMK10
<snip>The lounge itself was extremely crowded in an unpleasant way
Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, I'm finding most lounges "crowded in an unpleasant way" anymore...

Regards
Old Jan 12, 2022, 2:14 pm

I think the Turkish lounge might also sell day passes to anyone that walks in if they want, regardless of airline or status. Not positive of that, but it's impression I got while in the Delta lounge - the agent there kept turning away people that weren't qualified to get into the Delta lounge and suggesting that they could go there and get a day pass. She seemed to have that speech well memorized.
Old Jan 29, 2022, 8:37 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Just to add some thread signposting, since it's a little confusing. This is the Star Alliance lounge for TK, which isn't available on Priority Pass but appears accessible via multiple other mechanisms. There is a TK lounge which appears to be mainly Priority Pass members, and isn't particularly well placed for TK's own flights, over in concourse / terminal E. Information and photos can be found over here:

MIA Turkish Lounge Concourse E
Old Jan 30, 2022, 8:29 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
....This is the Star Alliance lounge for TK, which isn't available on Priority Pass....l
The Turkish Airlines lounge located at MIA in Concourse H is listed in the Priority Pass app (Android) as of today 30 January 2022. It does not appear on the website, but it is also not mentioned on this page where deletions are documented:

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/lounge-updates?

Last edited by mia; Jan 30, 2022 at 8:35 am
Old Jan 18, 2023, 6:13 am

Was denied entry to the J/H TK lounge on 1/16, they had a sign up saying that Priority Pass hours are 7pm-close. Tried to take a picture and they covered the sign with their clipboard.
I can understand they want to retain capacity for customers of the airline and their alliance partners, but they need to have accurate hours in the Priority Pass listing. I asked if this policy was just today or every day and they said this is their policy 7 days a week.
Old Oct 31, 2023, 5:10 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Visited this lounge about a week ago, nice lounge. It was empty when I came around 2:30am. They had foccacia, wraps, loaves and a minestrone soup. You can order by scanning the QR code and for breakfast, they had scrambled eggs and spinach, hash brown and French toast. Sadly, the only shower was not working when I asked the staff.

Lounge seating

Nice Bar

Minestrone soup
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2023, 12:00 pm

Does anyone know if you can access the J/H TK lounge upon arrival, or do you have to have a outbound boarding pass?
Old Jan 26, 2024, 1:12 am

Anyone with recent experience with PP lounge on Concourse E? I'm trying to figure out if I should pay the $7pp to reserve spots on a Saturday around 4pm. I figure I'll go to the PP Corona Beach House for dinner, (unless the lounge has great food), since my connecting flight isn't until after 7pm.
Old Jan 26, 2024, 6:31 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MisterBill
Anyone with recent experience with PP lounge on Concourse E? I'm trying to figure out if I should pay the $7pp to reserve spots on a Saturday around 4pm. I figure I'll go to the PP Corona Beach House for dinner, (unless the lounge has great food), since my connecting flight isn't until after 7pm.
I posted some pics in this thread last week:

MIA Turkish Lounge Concourse E

On Sunday, around 230pm, I didn't have a problem getting in and there were a bunch of seats open in that PP area.
MisterBill likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.