Wiki Posts
Search

ORD - Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2021, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

ORD - Lounges

Hello Flyers,

what lounges at ORD at Terminal 5 are open now? I am flying business class (U) on Qatar airways.

Thank you.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 12:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
The AF lounge is open. In 2019, this was the lounge used by QR. Don’t know if it is still the case.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 4:02 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by James2231
Hello Flyers,

what lounges at ORD at Terminal 5 are open now? I am flying business class (U) on Qatar airways.

Thank you.
I use the AF lounge, courtesy of Priority Pass, as my default when I've been flying out of ORD during this pandemic. Qatar uses the AF lounge at ORD T5 still.

If the BA lounge were to be open, QR business class would work with it. But that may still be temporarily closed.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Thank you very much for sharing the information.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GUWonder
I use the AF lounge, courtesy of Priority Pass, as my default when I've been flying out of ORD during this pandemic. Qatar uses the AF lounge at ORD T5 still.

If the BA lounge were to be open, QR business class would work with it. But that may still be temporarily closed.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
Old Apr 3, 2021, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Can anyone share what the experience is like in the AF lounge at T5 right now? Is it still sandwiches and snacks in the fridge and self-serve wine? or is it by attendant service only now?
Old Aug 1, 2021, 6:17 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Can anyone share what the experience is like in the AF lounge at T5 right now? Is it still sandwiches and snacks in the fridge and self-serve wine? or is it by attendant service only now?
It seemed like self-service when I was there this July. But it was also slimmer pickings than what it has had in earlier years.

I literally ate and drank nothing in this lounge on my most recent visits to it, but I chose to use it since I wanted a somewhat more comfortable place to sit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.