Silence from Priority Pass...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Silence from Priority Pass...

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2020, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Vay
A lot people including myself get this benefit from our credit card. Doesn't this benefit go away when we cancel our cards? With that said, it would be more beneficial to us if the credit card that offers Prior Pass gives a fraction of the annual fee back.
The PP benefit from the CC expires when the CC is closed or the CC changes the benefits. Any changes in fees between PP and the CC will not benefit the card holders.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 1:48 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
I haven't heard anything from priority pass for almost a year since the pandemic started.
Last year, I think they intially extended all memberships until April 2021, but that is fast approaching now and considering that over 95% of airport lounges worldwide have been closed for a year now, no one has been able to use their PP cards anyway. At this stage I would expect at least another year's free extension until April 2022.

Does anyone have any further information on what is going on with them ?
Old Feb 26, 2021, 5:33 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by est-gratuite
....over 95% of airport lounges worldwide have been closed for a year?
What is the source of this information? It appears that many lounges started to reopen in Autumn 2020:

https://thepointsguy.com/news/priori...g-coronavirus/

All US Centurion Lounges have reopened except for LGA, which is under construction.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 11:08 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by est-gratuite
considering that over 95% of airport lounges worldwide have been closed for a year now,
I must be getting lucky and hitting the 5%. OGG, SEA and PDX are my regular stops and all have had open lounges and/or offerings at restaurants pretty consistently. During heart of Covid 8-10 months ago things were pretty scarce but that seemed to be more tied to local regulations shutting things down.
Old Mar 2, 2021, 3:35 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Maybe the airport lounges in the USA have re-opened, but in most of Europe and east Asia, they remain closed.
I have not been able to use my PP card for over a year now, because I cannot find any open airport lounge to use it in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.