Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Club at MSY

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2020, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, AA Platinum, United Silver
The Club at MSY

Does anyone know if this is open yet? It looks like it is/was supposed to open this month.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 6:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
The Priority Pass app made no mention of, nor did I see, a Club at MSY as recently as 3-Jan-2020.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 12:40 am

Programs: Marriot Rewards, AC Aeroplan, UA MileagePlus, WN Rapid Rewards
Latest I've heard is January 30th opening date. It will be located just before the entrance to Concourse A on the 2nd level. Access will be obtained by elevator. A Vino Volo is opening in the space below the club.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 4:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, AA Platinum, United Silver
Originally Posted by ASDwxguy
Latest I've heard is January 30th opening date. It will be located just before the entrance to Concourse A on the 2nd level. Access will be obtained by elevator. A Vino Volo is opening in the space below the club.
Appreciate it.

I will be traveling through there in mid-February, so hopefully they stick to that timeline.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 8:14 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, AC Aeroplan, UA MileagePlus, WN Rapid Rewards
Confirmed that it will be open on January 30th. It will be a small club. Max capacity is 67 people. There will be wait list if the club reaches capacity.

Here are some photos of The Club taken today.

Old Jan 23, 2020, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Great! Thank you.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 11:57 am

opening tomorrow! see The Club Airport Lounges facebook and twitter feeds
Old Jan 29, 2020, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bragdonh
opening tomorrow! see The Club Airport Lounges facebook and twitter feeds
That's great. I'll be there in 10 days.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

I visited the Club today on my way back home.

I originally tried to book Delta because I wanted to try their new SkyClub, but American had a direct flight and I went with that.

The Club is a good substitute for a legacy carrier lounge - I was there earlier this evening and it was a delightful lounge.

It is not big, but they did a good job of maximizing the space and having it divided up into separate areas.

They had a gumbo, hot pasta, salads, assorted snacks, sodas, water, and a fancy coffee maker (which I can’t describe further because I am a tea drinker).

All in all, a great place to spend some time before a flight.
Abidjan likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 4:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Popped in here today, great little club and better than a legacy airline club (though not as nice as, and way way smaller than, a Centurion).

Crab/corn bisque was decent. There was also broccoli cheese soup and the usual "Club at XYZ" snacks and bar offerings. Front desk agent was a little gruff, but the folks at the bar and food area were excellent.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 8:44 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Heading out of MSY in two weeks which made me think of this thread. When searching via Amex Lounge finder and PP site while logged in The Club doesn't show up. But when searching the PP website while not logged in and using the app while logged in it does show up. For a moment I thought Amex & the Club had a falling out via PP access but it's probably just a new lounge coding issue. I won't be arriving early to the airport for this lounge but I'll stop in for a snack and drink before departure.
esc2476 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.