Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Club at PIT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2020, 3:39 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
The Club at PIT

I'm surprised to find there isn't already a thread on this club so I shall start one!

The lounge is located on the C Concourse across from Gate C52. It serves as the main lounge for the evening British Airways flight and of course accepts Priority Pass

The lounge itself is a little small and can get crowded easily. They have a full bar but liquor selections are mainly bottom shelf. On the plus side they do have showers in the rear of the lounge. You can get toiletries from the desk. There are two smaller sitting rooms not pictured.

Food included a bunch of snacks, two soups, a hot chicken dish, salad and some other nibbles.
Prospero likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 6:28 pm

They have a full bar but liquor selections are mainly bottom shelf
I thought they had standard contract lounge level drinks, I'm remembering Tito's for some reason.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 9:38 pm

I visited after an early morning arrival from the west coast with PP card, worked nice, got some breakfast, charged devices, had a nap before my hotel was ready.
When departing, the lounge was full and was put on a wait list, which included my departure time, never made it inside. Upon landing, I received a message saying there was now room for me, 2 hours after departure.
Old May 23, 2022, 3:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Visited yesterday (Sunday) from 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Starting June 1 the hours will be extended to 9 PM but as of my visit they closed at 8 PM. They did last call at 7:35 PM and started packing the food up then too.

Food was hummus plates, snack mixes, wasabi peas and a gross chicken and vegetables dish with white rice which was oddly next to blueberry cobbler. The cobbler was actually very good.

Liquor selections were decent.
Old Sep 18, 2022, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I am at this The Club today and it is largely the same as CMK10's experience. They have very decent fake eggs, but no other got food besides very watery oatmeal at the moment (there are two empty hot dishes). Otherwise the typical The Club morning spread. Bartender Matthew is fantastic, and accepted a tip via CashApp at my request because I was a moron and forgot cash.

The Admirals Club was a nice space, but the food and beverage here are better. Interestingly they have metal cutlery here, but the AC only has plastic

-J.
HockeyCoachBen likes this.

Last edited by GW McLintock; Sep 18, 2022 at 8:12 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.