Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Paid lounge options at SFO?

Paid lounge options at SFO?

Old Feb 13, 20, 10:14 am

Programs: AS MVPG, DL SkyClub (Life), Hertz 5*, HH Gold, AS Lounge -- AA, DL, UA, HA
Originally Posted by dhuey View Post
Id recommend taking the AirTrain Blue Line one stop to go from International-A to Terminal 1 during this construction. Red Line going from T1 to I-A.
I didn't realize there was no walkway now, landside, between Intl A and T1, and on to T2. But if you are going to take the AirTrain, might as well go from Intl A to T2 to get to the AS gates.
Old Feb 13, 20, 10:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by akdancer View Post
I didn't realize there was no walkway now, landside, between Intl A and T1, and on to T2. But if you are going to take the AirTrain, might as well go from Intl A to T2 to get to the AS gates.
Ah, yes, I overlooked how the OP is trying to get to T2. That's two stops from International-A on the Blue Line. Trains arrive every few minutes, and that's a very quick trip.
Old Feb 14, 20, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold A3 Gold IB Plata
Thanks again for all the comments everyone. I think I'm just going to play it by ear. News of the oneworldification of AS and reciprocal lounge access with AA makes me think it might be worth trying to get into the AA lounge in T2 and avoid all the back and forth. N.b., I won't have any checked luggage.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: