Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

SEA - Centurion Lounge Access

Old Dec 3, 19, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

I'll be flying on Alaska or WJ from YVR to IND with a 1.5 hr layover in SEA. Question is, would the Cent lounge be accessible or close-by my departing gate? And also would 1.5 hr be too rushed to enjoy some food and get a drink from the lounge before departing from SEA to IND?
Old Dec 5, 19, 11:11 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I'm not sure whether it's best to merge threads here but there is a separate and very detailed thread on the SEA Centurion lounge here:

Centurion Lounge SEA [Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017]

CWS/mod
Old Dec 9, 19, 9:09 am

Programs: AS MVPG, DL SkyClub (Life), Hertz 5*, HH Gold, AS Lounge -- AA, DL, UA, HA
Originally Posted by NeTWorKz View Post
I'll be flying on Alaska or WJ from YVR to IND with a 1.5 hr layover in SEA. Question is, would the Cent lounge be accessible or close-by my departing gate? And also would 1.5 hr be too rushed to enjoy some food and get a drink from the lounge before departing from SEA to IND?
The Cent lounge is central, but IMO convenient only to B gates. As to AS flights, it depends. They use mainly C, D, N gates - but B9 once in a while. The others are some distance. A bigger issue is access: this lounge is often full, and you're put on a waitlist. As to WJ, it seems to depend too, on what gate they use.
NeTWorKz likes this.
Old Dec 9, 19, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by akdancer View Post
The Cent lounge is central, but IMO convenient only to B gates. As to AS flights, it depends. They use mainly C, D, N gates - but B9 once in a while. The others are some distance. A bigger issue is access: this lounge is often full, and you're put on a waitlist. As to WJ, it seems to depend too, on what gate they use.
Thanks! Appreciate the advice

Search this Thread
Search Engine: