Wiki Posts
Search

Istanbul Skyteam lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2019, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum
Istanbul Skyteam lounge?

Is this lounge really only open for Aeroflot travellers, as it is stated on the ST lounge finder? The lounge itself is decorated by the Skyteam logo. Travelling with AFKL to IST.
Old Nov 4, 2019, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
ST website is still displaying the old ST lounge in IST Atatürk
there is no updated information about the opening of the new ST lounge at new IST. It’s being delayed and delayed. It is supposed to open anytime soon. I am going soon there, so I will tell you.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
It has been opened today.

My post in the Istanbul Airport master thread. The source is only available in Turkish.

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
The SkyTeam lounge has opened today and would serve SkyTeam Business Class, First Class & Elite Plus passengers.
Currently no update on PriorityPass access.

Source:
https://www.airporthaber.com/havacil...lonu-acti.html
Old Dec 6, 2019, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
It has been opened today.

My post in the Istanbul Airport master thread. The source is only available in Turkish.
You have posted the same information in the FB forum, but this lounge is open since end October. I was in on Nov 11. I have posted a review with pictures in the AF lounge thread.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31726395-post989.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.