Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at IAD (Priority Pass) 2019

Old Sep 29, 19, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Happy Sunday!

I recently did a lounge hopping at Washington Dulles around the morning hours. So I thought I'd share some photos and what to expect at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse during my most recent visit.

Please note that you can access this lounge using your Priority Pass membership (Amex, Citi, Chase, etc). I'm not familiar with the access policy for PP issued by other banks, but with Citi, you can bring up to 2 guests.

Also, the hours for the PP members are limited from 6 AM for 1:30 PM. So you might be denied entry outside these hours.

Sitting area overlooking the tarmac.

Breakfast spread.

Beers and soda.

The loft view.

Main area.

Shower.

What I like about this lounge is that it's quiet in the morning. Also, the shower is clean, so if you don't want to wake up too early, you can just take a shower here instead. Overall, it's pretty basic. I wouldn't come early to the airport. I think the breakfast selection is better at the Turkish Airlines lounge which I visited a few weeks ago.
Abidjan likes this.
Old Oct 1, 19, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by johnsw1988 View Post
I think the breakfast selection is better at the Turkish Airlines lounge which I visited a few weeks ago.
I visited these two lounges on the same airport visit a few weeks ago. I preferred the Turkish Airlines lounge. I visited them both between 8 and 10 AM, so breakfast was on. I didn't do an in depth menu review or anything, but the Turkish lounge had more food selection.
Old Oct 1, 19, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by g289t View Post
I visited these two lounges on the same airport visit a few weeks ago. I preferred the Turkish Airlines lounge. I visited them both between 8 and 10 AM, so breakfast was on. I didn't do an in depth menu review or anything, but the Turkish lounge had more food selection.
Yeah TK lounge is better, but breakfast is still limited. But I know the lunch/dinner time is much more substantial. But the lounge is also busier.

Here are some pics of the breakfast at TK lounge:

Breakfast Spread

Pastries

Search this Thread