Wiki Posts
Search

J lounge DXB

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2019, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
J lounge DXB

I'm flying J with air Canada from terminal 1 at DXB. What lounges would be open to me? I have many hours, so could try another terminal, if that's an option. Thanks.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 2:59 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by TeeZee
I'm flying J with air Canada from terminal 1 at DXB. What lounges would be open to me? I have many hours, so could try another terminal, if that's an option. Thanks.
Looks like it's the Lufthansa lounge. If you have Priority Pass or similar, there are 3 other options (see below). You *may* be able to take the airside bus to T3, but it involves weird routes through security. If you're there for a long time and are eligible to enter, just leave the airport. You can walk across to the Le Meridien / As Bustan where there are loads of bars and restaurants, or take a taxi somewhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.