DXB Priority Pass cost

Old Sep 9, 19, 8:38 am
  #1  
Suspended
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: EWR/PHL/BWI
Posts: 2,576
DXB Priority Pass cost

The PP charge at Marhaba is $63 at Dubai stopover....
RedSun is offline  
Old Sep 9, 19, 9:40 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: DL SM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott/SPG Plat; Radisson Gold; Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 4,463
Originally Posted by RedSun View Post
The PP charge at Marhaba is $63 at Dubai stopover....
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, or if it has anything to do with the Ritz Carlton Visa.
The Marhaba Lounges at DXB are $66 to enter without Priority Pass. Standard lounge access is free with Priority Passes
Adam1222 is offline  
Old Sep 9, 19, 10:52 am
  #3  
Suspended
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: EWR/PHL/BWI
Posts: 2,576
Originally Posted by Adam1222 View Post
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, or if it has anything to do with the Ritz Carlton Visa.
The Marhaba Lounges at DXB are $66 to enter without Priority Pass. Standard lounge access is free with Priority Passes
I'm just stating the actual cost for the PP lounge. Or the value of the benefits we receive. It is not in the range of $25 or so.
RedSun is offline  
Old Sep 9, 19, 1:10 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: DL SM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott/SPG Plat; Radisson Gold; Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 4,463
Originally Posted by RedSun View Post
I'm just stating the actual cost for the PP lounge. Or the value of the benefits we receive. It is not in the range of $25 or so.
Ah must've been a few verbs missing. I don't see anyone who said that, though. There was a reference to $28, which is the monetary value of the credit provided at a specific restaurant. For a $99 annual fee, anyone can buy a standard Priority Pass membership, which allows you to enter lounges, including the Marhaba lounges, for $32 per visit.
Few lounges charge $25 per visit, for sure, but also a day pass purchased with a lounge directly frequently includes more than a Priority Pass visit - often in the f&b department, but also sometimes no length of visit restriction.
Adam1222 is offline  
Old Sep 9, 19, 8:45 pm
  #5  
Moderator: Travel Buzz, Chase Credit Cards
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 2,744
Moderator Note:
Several posts about the Priority Pass lounge at DXB have been relocated from the Ritz Carlton thread in the Chase forum. This may result in a continuity gap in the posts above the jump.
Please follow the discussion as it moves to the AIrport Lounges forum.
StartinSanDiego is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread