Wiki Posts
Search

FRA T2 Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2019, 6:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

FRA T2 Lounge Access

I have a LATAM flight FRA-MAD in Business in April.
I know that in the departing Terminal 1 I have access to the Air Canada and LH lounges. However, since I have a OneWorld Business ticket, I also should have access to the JAL and Cathay lounges at T2. Since I have some time to kill, is it possible to pass passport control at T2 with a ticket on LATAM and then visit the lounges, and then go back landside to enter T1 (actual departure terminal)?

Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2019, 12:57 pm
Suspended

You won't have access to the LH lounges. The OW lounges in T2 are really disappointing. CX generally knows how to do lounges well but the one if FRA is crap. It also closes early. Your best bet in T2 would be the JL lounge but, honestly, it's inferior to the AC MLL in just about every way and not worth the trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.