Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Airport Lounge Corporate Membership

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Best Airport Lounge Corporate Membership

Looking for recommendations on the best corporate membership to allow our employees access to airport lounges. When I looked into United I was told they did not provide corporate memberships and we are not interested in just continuously purchasing daily passes. I have heard about Priority Pass so any insight into that would also be great. Or if you have any other membership ideas that could work and be applied to numerous of our employees. Thank you!
Old Jul 15, 2019, 10:49 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Priority Pass' corporate sales pitch is here:

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/for-.../for-employees

Corporate Membership rates apply only to companies with 10 or more members of staff traveling regularly. If you are enquiring for 1-9 memberships, please contact our Membership Services Teams.
While Priority Pass's network is large, note that there is no access to lounges operated by American, Delta, United and access to lounges operated by Alaska Airlines is limited.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
You may be able to negotiate a discounted yearly membership price and in turn enable your employees to sign up (and foot the bill through your normal expense mechanisms).

That is what my old consulting firm did -- we were allowed to expense one membership a year (you had to choose the airline -- at the time it was UA for me since I was ORD and then IAD based). The company had negotiated a waiver of the new member fee and had some reduction in overall cost (wasn't major, might have been like $50 or something like that).

My current company has similar deals but they do not cover the expense (but they do allow you to access the "corporate" rate which means waived new member fee and reduced annual membership cost) -- but I prefer to get the membership via the AMEX Plat in this scenario and gain the added benefits.

I think the key is not to ask if they provide corporate memberships but if you can negotiate a discount to the standard price based on volume (and in combination with a corporate travel contract for the flights)
Old Jul 15, 2019, 3:48 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; Hertz Pres; Tanquery Million Minier
How many employees would need access? For a relatively small and informal shop where everyone knows each other you could get a few AAdvantage Executive cards and max out the authorized users on each one.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Why not get a Corporate American Express Platinum? Provides access to most Priority Pass lounges, plus a bunch more. They are actually quite useful for managing t&e fwiw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.