Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

MasterCard Airport Experience by LoungeKey vs LoungeKey ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2019, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Hello, so last year, we used the priority pass, which is not supported by Erste anymore. My dad has MasterCard (Erste premier) World Elite and another Erste premier card and also the Priority Pass one which I assume does not work anymore. I am now confused...there is a MasterCard program which is supported by LoungeKey and then the sole LoungeKey program. We are a family of four, and we are trying to find a way to get everyone in 2 lounges without paying any extra fees for guests. Here in Prague, there is a MasterCard lounge, which is only at 3 airports in the world (so at first I thought the Mastercard program is very limited), where my dad can enter for free, and we were advised to use the LoungeKey for the rest of the family here and then all go with LoungeKey in Albania, however, there are only 6 free entrances for LoungeKey, so 3 would go away in Prague and 4 in Albania, which means we would have to pay for one member. When looking more into it, it seems like even though there are 3 Mastercard lounges, they have a program which covers a lot of lounges around the world, with a possibility of taking 4 guests (the MasterCard Airport Experience by LoungeKey) , this should also account for the lounge here in Prague (it also states on the website). So the question is, can we use both of the programs ? Use the Mastercard program in Prague, and have up to 4 guests and then use the LoungeKey program in Albania with 6 guests left. Or maybe my dad would enter both Lounges on the World Elite card and the rest of family would use LoungeKey ? Also, the Erste MasterCad World Elite is also premier, does that mean it is capable of "holding" both programs ? I thank you for your answers in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.