Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass Lounge(s) Bangkok BKK - Miracle Lounge(s)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2019, 7:43 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU

The Priority Pass lounges at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) is the Miracle Lounge.

Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) has many Miracle Lounges. We visited the one at the G terminal (we were flying HX BKK-HKG in business class departing gate G2 which also gave us access to the Miracle Lounge).

Our flight departed Bangkok at 4am. Ouch.

Fortunately, the Miracle Lounge is open 24 hours a day!

We were interested to see what sort of food would be available at that hour. The answer was: not much.

There were a few sandwiches, some fruit, soup and salad.

But the hot food trays were all empty.

Booze and soft beverages were plentiful and self-serve.

A single unmanned shower room.

The upstairs First Class area was closed at 4am.

More info and lots of photos: https://readyjetroam.com/2019/06/04/...iracle-lounge/
Old Nov 12, 2019, 3:57 am

Programs: M&M FLT
When I was there two weeks ago in the late evening, the food offering was quite comprehensive and also included deserts & ice cream. While the lounge was very crowded, the attendants did a good job of cleaning up and resupplying.
Beano and dav662 like this.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Stopped by the D Gate Miracle Lounge a couple weeks back -- traveling with a total of 5 colleagues and thankfully someone else had a PP card (since my CSR PP only covered 2 guests for free). Despite being on the 6pm BKK - SIN flight (which was completely full and leaving from the gate right below), the lounge was pretty empty and it was easy for us to grab seating.

I had eaten at the event but food looked comprehensive (and a couple of my colleagues got and enjoyed it). Self-service bar was nice for post-meeting beer.

Since I was with colleagues I didn't lounge hop but next time will have to scoot over to the TK lounge that is 2 gates down in D and see how it compares to the Miracle Lounge
Beano and dav662 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.