Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

AAA discount at The Club? (BWI)

Old May 13, 19, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Alaska Mileage Plan, Amtrak Guest Rewards

I saw a picture of the front door of The Club that seemed to indicate a AAA discount? If there still is one, how much is it? I'm super neurotic about getting to the airport early and my flight's out of that concourse, which means I may be in the mood for it and would rather not pay $40 for it if I don't have to.

Edit: Never mind. It was hard to find on AAA's site, but I found it. Either present your card to the concierge or buy ahead online with a code that I probably shouldn't divulge to people who aren't AAA members.

Last edited by aresef; May 13, 19 at 3:53 pm
Old May 13, 19, 9:51 pm

Programs: UA, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
mia likes this.
Old May 14, 19, 6:44 am
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
I also found AAA discount offer for Escape lounge(s). This offer seems to be for the MSP location, not clear if it is also valid at others.
Attached Images  
Old May 14, 19, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Alaska Mileage Plan, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by Yoshi212 View Post
Yeah, I found it, I just wasn't about to post the code. I suppose they'd be within their rights to ask prepaid users for their AAA card regardless, however.
Old May 14, 19, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mia View Post
I also found AAA discount offer for Escape lounge(s). This offer seems to be for the MSP location, not clear if it is also valid at others.
Is that only offered by specific AAA clubs? I can't seem to find the Escape lounge offer through the Southern California discount portal (and the link I could find on Google gave me a "forbidden" error after redirecting to somewhere on SoCal's site).

Search this Thread