JFK Lounge question

Old May 9, 19, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

JFK Lounge question

Hello all.

My parents are arriving into JFK on Air India and they have Priority Pass. Their connecting flight on Delta is after 6 hours so they'd like to relax in a lounge. I don't see any accessible lounges in terminal 2 (Delta). How hard/easy is it for them to use a lounge in another terminal and then move to Delta.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old May 10, 19, 11:04 am

Programs: MARRIOTT TITANIUM / HILTON GOLD / UA SILVER / AMEX PALT
Originally Posted by californiagal1017 View Post
Hello all.

My parents are arriving into JFK on Air India and they have Priority Pass. Their connecting flight on Delta is after 6 hours so they'd like to relax in a lounge. I don't see any accessible lounges in terminal 2 (Delta). How hard/easy is it for them to use a lounge in another terminal and then move to Delta.

Thanks in advance for your help.
How do they have PP?

If it is Amex Plat then the can use the Delta Lounge
Old May 10, 19, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Unfortunately itís not through Amex Plat. Itís from their HDFC credit card in India. Just priority pass lounges, nothing else
Old May 10, 19, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA, DL Silver, AS, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Do they know for sure their Delta flight departs from T2? A majority of Delta flights depart from T4. Many flights are not fixed to either terminal and you won't know until the day of departure which terminal your flight is departing from. PP has a lounge in T4, the Wingtips Lounge. They can take the airside bus called the Jitney between the two terminals.

AI arrives T4. After they go through customs/immigration, they can re-enter at T4 and use the Wingtips Lounge there. If their flight departs T2, they can take the Jitney from there, but they need to allow about 20 extra minutes for it as the Jitney is not always as efficient as it should be.

Search this Thread