Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank you to the one who guested me: United Club ORD B6

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2019, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Thank you to the one who guested me: United Club ORD B6

Some kind person, quite discreetly guested me into the ORD United Club near B6 today, 21 March around 6pm

I'm unable to locate this gentleman inside the lounge now. I've walked around a couple of times.

My heartfelt gratitude to you who seems to prefer anonymity.

Thank you!

I was traveling back from Japan with my wife and son. I had only 2 Club passes, courtesy of Chase+Hyatt.
Yoshi212 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 5:32 pm

What a nice gesture! I hope to do the same, someday.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA, DL
Very nice!
Old Mar 23, 2019, 4:02 am

That is great! It doesn't cost the giver anything, and it is a big benefit to the receiver.

I don't have any airline Club membership, but I have Priority Pass. Because it is Select (acquired through a credit card), I can take up to two guests. I would gladly do something like this. Flyertalk has wikis for connecting travelers for different airlines. Maybe one of these wikis for Priority Pass could be created.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.