Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

** Polaris Lounge Questions **

** Polaris Lounge Questions **

Old Mar 17, 19, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K Mileage Plus
Question ** Polaris Lounge Questions **

This has been cross-posted on the United forum.

I am very familiar with Continental/United and the United Club. I have been in the Polaris Lounge in Houston several times. Here are my questions, and thanks in advance for your response.

1) I read elsewhere on Flyer Talk that there may be Polaris Lounge passes available. Are these out there somewhere, and if so, where? In addition, do guests not flying in Polaris class have any chance of accessing the lounge with me when I am in Polaris?

2) I am flying IAH - LAX - SYD soon. The first leg of the trip is in domestic first class, and the long haul flight is in Polaris. Can I access the Polaris Lounge at IAH even though I will be in domestic first for the segment leaving IAH?

Again, thanks!
Old Mar 18, 19, 12:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
You had your questions answered in this thread in UA forum
Old Mar 18, 19, 1:15 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Thank you very much for the question 82Ag but yes, it is best answered in the first instance in the United forum, so I'm closing this thread. Many thanks to UAPremExecflyer for referencing this over. This seems to be an example of cross-posting, which isn't something we encourage, otherwise threads would become badly fragmented, and FT's utility would be weakened. Hopefully you will get some good answers in the other place.

CWS/mod

Search this Thread
Search Engine: