Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Korean Air Lounge LAX TBIT - setting up baby pack & play?

Korean Air Lounge LAX TBIT - setting up baby pack & play?

Old Feb 24, 19, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Global Entry
Question Korean Air Lounge LAX TBIT - setting up baby pack & play?

Hi,

My wife, son and I are flying out of LAX TBIT on a transatlantic flight next week and we're planning to visit the Korean Air Lounge courtesy of Priority Pass (~1pm to 3pm). We think that setting up our baby's pack and play in the lounge will give our son a good chance of sleeping for a few hours, which will improve his temperament on the plane and thus help others on the flight to be less distracted. However, I do wonder if this sort of thing might be frowned upon. If it would be okay, does anyone know where in the lounge would be the best place to set it up? The pack and play is a Guava Family Lotus, measuring about 44" long x 24" wide x 25" tall.

Thanks,
Jon
Old Feb 24, 19, 5:56 pm

The lounge had quite high foot traffic - it is after all a PP lounge. I can't imagine your baby will actually be able to fall asleep. Also I don't think there is enough unoccupied floor space for you to do this in a way that does not block walkways and/or risk people bumping into it. Perhaps most importantly, some of these people will be carrying hot food and drink including cup noodles with scalding water. Something like that is not typical in lounge layouts and so the chances of an accident are higher (not likely to happen but why risk it).

Overall unless they have changed the lounge layout substantially since the last time I was there, I think this is not a very feasible plan.

Last edited by Agneisse; Feb 24, 19 at 6:10 pm
Old Feb 24, 19, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Global Entry
Okay, thanks for the reply. It sounds like we should make alternative arrangements then.

Search this Thread