Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

TIJ (Tijuana, Mexico): Priority Pass? AeroMexico lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2019, 11:31 am
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

We will be flying from Tijuana to Mexico City, so a domestic flight. We have business class tickets on AeroMexico as well as Priority Pass membership. How is the Priority Pass lounge? I've been told that it has its own security line and it is much shorter than the normal security line. Tiffany (One Mile at a Time) wrote a scathing review about the AeroMexico lounge. If we choose the Priority Pass lounge, where is it in relation to the AeroMexico gates?
Old Feb 24, 2019, 10:47 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HH Diamond
I've only been there once but it had a nice spread of food and was relatively empty on a midweek evening and a nice respite before the crowded gates beyond.

Sadly we missed that it had its own security line, though the regular line was quick - much shorter than the line we had waited in to check in.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 5:58 am
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

We were very pleased with the Priority Pass lounge. We were the only ones entering at the moment we went in, so were alone to go thru security. Sweet! The lounge was spacious with lots of comfortable seating. Breakfast was so so but we were otherwise very content with it. You exit to the terminal at the midpoint between the gates.
RaginPlainsman likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.