Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DMK - What a Pleasant Surprise!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2019, 1:24 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
DMK - What a Pleasant Surprise!

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the air-side lounge at Don Mueang Airport (DMK) Bangkok's secondary airport after BKK. This lounge accepts Priority Pass Select (PPS) cards regardless of the issuers. Chase-issued PPS card allows cardholder plus 2 guests while the one issued by Hilton AMEX Ascend allows 10 visit per year or it could be the cardholder plus 9 guests for one visit per year.

There is no membership fee with your Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card. With your Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card you will receive 10 complimentary lounge visits each Priority Pass Membership year.
Now back to the lounge While traveling from Bangkok to KKC through DMK, without any expectations I checked the PP app on my phone and found that DMK does have a PPS lounge, The Coral Executive Lounge. There were 6 of us, me and the wife, our two kids, and my wife's 2 nephews. All the kids are under 10 years of age. My wife used her CSR-issued card for her plus 2 while I used the AMEX-issued for the rest and the process was easy peasy.
Opening Hours 06:00 - 22:00 daily.
Location Airside - Domestic Departures, 3rd Floor, turn right after Security Checks, proceed to Gate 51. The lounge is located on the right.
Conditions Maximum 3 hour stay - Children under 2 years are admitted free.

Plenty of seating inside this shiny clean lounge and we enjoyed the decent offerings of food and beverages which included hot food. When I mentioned that they were as good as TG's BKK 1st class lounge except for the massage, they said we too have a comped 20-minutes head & shoulder massage. And I took it

Great stuff and highly recommended if you traveling domestically through DMK's Terminal 2.

Last edited by Kalboz; Jan 27, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.