Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

LGA Centurion Lounge Access Restrictions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGA Centurion Lounge Access Restrictions?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2019, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Question LGA Centurion Lounge Access Restrictions?

Asking about how the current access to the LGA Centurion Lounge is, particularly regarding not permitting access to arriving passengers. If anyone has been Thursday afternoon, that is the specific time in question. I'm aware of the upcoming rule change on March 22nd, when all arrivals can't access Centurion Lounges. I intend to go before this date.

Context: Planning to fly into LGA end of next month for a bachelor party in New York. My flight options either get in at 430 pm or 10 pm; most of the other guys are getting in around 8. I'd ideally just hang out in the Centurion lounge till they arrive and just do some work, but wasn't sure of LGA's current rules and didn't want to be caught unawares.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 1:52 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the Lounges forum Stephen Zhu, it's good to see new members.

I'll give it a few days here to see if it gets any comments and then move it to the Amex forum to see if there are further responses.

CWS/mod
Old Jan 29, 2019, 11:16 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Stephen Zhu
Asking about how the current access to the LGA Centurion Lounge is, particularly regarding not permitting access to arriving passengers. If anyone has been Thursday afternoon, that is the specific time in question. I'm aware of the upcoming rule change on March 22nd, when all arrivals can't access Centurion Lounges. I intend to go before this date.

Context: Planning to fly into LGA end of next month for a bachelor party in New York. My flight options either get in at 430 pm or 10 pm; most of the other guys are getting in around 8. I'd ideally just hang out in the Centurion lounge till they arrive and just do some work, but wasn't sure of LGA's current rules and didn't want to be caught unawares.
Centurion card holders still get arrivals access even after that March date IIRC.

But in terms of so far this year, I don’t recall seeing any signs at this LGA lounge saying that arrivals access for Platinums was currently off limits. There was something about the rule change from March 22nd that stipulates it’s to be a departures lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.