Dufry Dragon Pass offer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2019, 11:29 am
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Dufry Dragon Pass offer

Red Dragon Pass Offer | Reserve & Collect at World Duty Free

Dufry is the operator of duty free shops at London Heathrow and various other airports. They have their own loyalty program (RED), and this cross-branded offer from Dragon Pass on single lounge visits.

RED members exclusively pay:

$10 USD – Platinum members

$20 USD – Gold members

$25 USD – Silver members
If I recall correctly, Silver is the base status awarded automatically on free enrollment:

Status Levels ? RED by Dufry
Old Feb 5, 2019, 8:23 am

Programs: AY+, HH Gold
Does anyone know if these prices apply to all UK lounges listed in the Red by Dufry -app? I've been trying to find out what the gold level lounge benefit means and it's been incredibly difficult (Heathrow would be my main airport). I'm currently on my 4th week of emailing their customer services, who do not seem to know either as they are avoiding the direct question and replying with some generic notes on "various benefits depending on which level you have".

Also, Aegian is running a promotion until later this year, and you'll get extra 300 points with the code: RED300POINTS
"Register at RED by Dufry now and earn 5% discount on all your future purchases at Hellenic Duty Free Shops and all Dufry shops abroad!

Also, earn 300 RED by Dufry points by using the promotional code RED300POINTS in the field ''Promotional Code'' on your RED by Dufry account (My profile > Promotional Code), for more benefits!

As soon as you complete your RED by Dufry registration, you will receive an email with details on how to benefit from the discount.

*The offer is valid until 30.11.2019"
https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...y-promo-offer/

N.B. I had registered 2 months ago and entered the code on my profile and got the points. So you do not have to be a new member for the code to work.
Old May 16, 2019, 5:53 am

Programs: AY+, HH Gold
Red by Dufry promo to plat level - lounge access

I'm not sure where to post this, but since there's a lounge access aspect, I'm posting this to the lounge-forum. Feel free to move it if there's a more suitable subforum!

Red by Dufry, who run many of the duty free shops at airports are running a promotion where by referring 3 people (who make a purchase at a duty free shop!) you get 5000 points and reach the Platinum level. The promo period runs until 30 June 2019.

From their email:

Platinum benefits
  • 10% discount on selected products in Dufry stores
  • VIP Airport lounge access
  • Exclusive offers online and in -store
  • 10% discount on Avis car rental
Your friends get
  • Silver status offering 5% discount
    on selected products in Dufry stores
  • 100 points towards Gold status
  • Right to participate in Platinum challenge
How it works

Your account will be credited with
5000 points as soon as at least 3 friends you
refer complete a purchase as a RED member in
selected duty-free stores.

I signed up in the end of last year and while I don't usually buy much from duty free shops, the 5% discount is ok for the entry level. The lounge access goes through Dragonpass - a scheme similar to priority pass. On the entry level you get a slightly discounted price compared to booking directly (I only checked a few lounges a while ago, so this might vary), and the discount increases when you reach the next level.

(if anyone wants to sign up, you get 100 points by using someone's referral code, and they get the same. You can PM me for my personal code if you want)
Old May 28, 2019, 3:18 am

How do you purchase the lounge passes through the Dragonpass/Dufry tie up? I cant find any information about it anywhere 😔

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.