Wiki Posts
Search

PP at KIX restaurant Botejyu

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
PP at KIX restaurant Botejyu

My first time trying out the restaurant option.

They had the sign for PP on the counter, and when I said to credit 3 people (3400x3=10200) she wanted to double check (probably some only can do 2).

She checked my boarding pass and was concerned about the timing, since we still needed to clear security and passport control. Our boarding time was in 75 minutes, so I though we'd be fine.

We were told the wait would be 30 minutes, but in truth the drinks were out in 5, first dishes in 10, the last in 20 minutes. We spend about 7,000 total, which is more than a typical Japanese okonomiyaki restaurant, but still not as bad as I have seen in other airports. Next time I'll allow for a good hour to get the order and finish the meal.

Although it was Christmas day, the security lines were empty, so it was 5 minutes there, 5 for passport, onto the train and we were at the gate with 20 minutes to spare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.