Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Arrivals Lounge at IAH for BA Club World Passenger

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2018, 1:55 am
Original Poster

Arrivals Lounge at IAH for BA Club World Passenger

I am flying Club World to IAH (George Bush International Houston, TX) and will be at the airport for several hours before my partner arrives. Does anyone know if there is an arrivals lounge at IAH available to BA customers?
Old Dec 17, 2018, 7:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by ChennaiChainsaw
I am flying Club World to IAH (George Bush International Houston, TX) and will be at the airport for several hours before my partner arrives. Does anyone know if there is an arrivals lounge at IAH available to BA customers?
Nope. Look here
Old Dec 21, 2018, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

There is a Marriott hotel connected to the airport by a tram where you could relax ( lobby, bar etc) at IAH which might be better than the landside area of the airport.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...ercontinental/

BA only has an arrivals lounge at LHR now ( they used to have one at LGW and JNB years ago)

Welcome to flyertalk!

Regards

TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.