Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Do PP Lounges and Restaurants Admit You on Arrival?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2018, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat

As a general matter, that is..,.,assuming there’s not a crowding issue and that it’s physically possible to get there. Anytime on day of arrival?
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:13 pm

Programs: SPG, HH, IHG, BA, DL
Yes, have done that many times domestically and internationally when I travel without checkin luggage or in transit between flights.

On arrival, it's nice to relax and unwind from being compressed in an aluminum tube.

The only issue is if your checked luggage is spinning around on the baggage carousel...
Old Dec 13, 2018, 8:27 am

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
I've only done this in Vegas (I normally use the Delta Lounge) but "The Club" at Vegas allows it for arrivals and departures.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 8:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I think there are some exceptions if you use the lounge locator on the PP website and look at the individual lounge rules. For instance, if it says that you can only enter two or three hours before departure, I would assume this implies no use as an arrival lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.