Lounge Club access

Old Dec 1, 18, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, Skywards, KLM
Lounge Club access

Could anyone tell me if I can use my Lounge Club card to bring a guest into a lounge where I am there by courtesy of LoungeKey? The reason I ask is that I have unlimited access on LoungeKey but it is only for myself, and I have only two complimentary visits available on my Lounge Club card (and would like to use once for guest on outbound, once for guest on inbound).
Old Dec 30, 18, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, Skywards, KLM
Bump. Anyone please?
Old Dec 30, 18, 4:12 pm
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
The official answer would be no. You cannot bring someone as a guest unless you are present and using the same credentials for your own entrance. In effect you would be loaning your Lounge Club membership to your guests, which is not permitted.

The practical answer will depend on the lounge attendant, who may not know or care about the nuances of Lounge Club's rules. Just present both cards and ask if you can use one for yourself and one for your guest. Don't waste time with an explanation, the attendant knows nothing about your individual memberships.

Search this Thread