Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dragon Pass prebook option?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Dragon Pass prebook option?

Hi guys, I recently received my Dragon Pass "Premier" (this particular membership doesn't seem to be available on their website) which has some sort of collaboration with my bank natwest. It says they offer lounge access, however, it didn't make it clear if it was free or paid. I would assume it is free with guests costing extra. However, I also watched some videos on youtube and as an example, one said that it is £40 entry or £15 with Priority Pass (which I assume would be almost identical to DragonPass). I thought this would totally defeat the purpose of me "upgrading" my account for this perk just to pay to get into a lounge ? Any ideas ?

This slightly confuses me: "There’s also the ability to pre-book your place in selected lounges for just £5 per person." - does that mean some lounges are basically paid entrance regardless of which membership type I hold ?

Last edited by AceCobra1; Nov 11, 2018 at 1:24 pm
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:42 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

I have moved this thread to the new Airport Lounges forum.

Originally Posted by AceCobra1
.... "There’s also the ability to pre-book your place in selected lounges for just £5 per person." - does that mean some lounges are basically paid entrance regardless of which membership type I hold ?
All lounges have capacity controls and may turn away visitors during peak periods. Prebooking is an option that allows you to assure entry, even when the lounge is "full" and turning away walk-up visitors.
AceCobra1 likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
I have moved this thread to the new Airport Lounges forum.

All lounges have capacity controls and may turn away visitors during peak periods. Prebooking is an option that allows you to assure entry, even when the lounge is "full" and turning away walk-up visitors.
Thanks for the reply - but does a pass normally offer free entry?
Old Nov 12, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: Amex Platinum UK and related Hotel loyalty programs
There is different options for both Dragon Pass and Priority Pass I don’t know about your members on Dargon Pass when I had a Barclays issued one I think I got a limited amount of visits a year. I am sure if you read your T&Cs or contact them directly they will tell you.
AceCobra1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.