New Priority Pass feature: free gifts and discounts at airport shops

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
New Priority Pass feature: free gifts and discounts at airport shops

Per this article:

Priority Pass offers grant members access to specially negotiated discounts at airports across the world. According to PP, the offers give members discounts, upgrades and free gifts with certain purchases at 146 airports in 32 countries around the world.

In order to find offers, you’ll need to log in either the Priority Pass website or via its mobile app. Then, search for your departure/arrival city to find PP offers that are available at that airport. Once you’ve spotted something that piques your interest, you’ll need to generate a unique code and present the code at the point of purchase.
I just checked for SAN and there are a lot more offers than I expected given that there are no PP lounges there yet. Granted, most of those offers are for FuelRod but still better than nothing I suppose.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 7:58 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Originally Posted by tmiw
Per this article:
I just checked for SAN and there are a lot more offers than I expected given that there are no PP lounges there yet. Granted, most of those offers are for FuelRod but still better than nothing I suppose.
??? SAN as in San Diego? I just checked PP app and web, zero comes up. No louge. No offers.

I just checked all the airports ill I’ll be in this week (SEA, ICN, BOI, DFW, SLC, DPS) and nothing for gifts or different than what was there last month.

Where was the SAN info or has it been taken down?
Old Oct 18, 2018, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant
??? SAN as in San Diego? I just checked PP app and web, zero comes up. No louge. No offers.

I just checked all the airports ill I’ll be in this week (SEA, ICN, BOI, DFW, SLC, DPS) and nothing for gifts or different than what was there last month.

Where was the SAN info or has it been taken down?
The offers only show up after logging in for me:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.