RJ Rockers - Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP) Priority Pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2018, 12:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.

I thought I'd give a quick review. RJ Rockers is across from gate B3 at GSP, which is a Delta gate (not that the airport is so huge even an A gate would be very inconvenient). There is seating in the restaurant and in the concourse, and I chose the latter because there were power plugs.

My first impression was that the prices were extremely reasonable for an airport. $10 for an entree with fries, $7.50 for a 22oz beer, $2 for a soda. I had the patty melt and thought it, and the fries, were both very good. I would have no issues paying the $10 if I didn't have PP.

Unfortunately, the service is definitely lacking - they only had one server/bartender handling the whole place, and while it was a Monday afternoon, it was a full house (probably thanks to PP). I was told that they've only been taking PP for a few months, and with the new popularity I feel like the manager needs to ramp up some staffing. Food came out in a timely manner but no follow-up visits. I went up to get a soda refill and to check-out because I knew boarding was starting soon. Given the timing (many folks were probably on my ATL flight) it took a while for her to 'get to me', even as I stood there, and check me out.

I was also irritated that she felt the need to tell me four times that gratuity is not covered by the PP credit. I didn't fault her for saying it when I presented the card when ordering (per the app instructions), but the three reminders had me rolling my eyes.

So, hit it up, but try to check-out immediately if you are on a tight schedule.
Old Jul 28, 2019, 11:44 am

Informed by wait staff that RJ Rockers will no longer be accepting Priority Pass beginning August 1st, 2018. As a traveler based at GSP this is unfortunate. However, there are several other offerings at the airport.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 11:47 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Are they no longer accepting Priority Pass -or- are they no longer accepting Priority Pass provided by American Express?

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...st-2019-a.html
Old Dec 29, 2021, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Are they no longer accepting Priority Pass -or- are they no longer accepting Priority Pass provided by American Express?

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...st-2019-a.html
Seems they are now completely gone from PP. Bummer.....PP becoming more and more useless for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.