Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass Select / Flight to [How to use?]

Old Sep 11, 18, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Hello fellow travelers!

So I have my Chase reserve card and I have a flight tomorrow with a couple of layovers. Does anybody know how I can access the priority pass lounge is which is a benefit of this card? Do I need to wait for them to send me a card or can I just use the app? Thanks for any help. So I have my Chase reserve card and I have a flight tomorrow with a couple of layovers. Does anybody know how I can access the priority pass lounge is which is a benefit of this card? Do I need to wait for them to send me a card or can I just use the app? Thanks for any help
Old Sep 11, 18, 7:10 pm

Priority pass

Hey P,
i see you are almost out the door so I am going to share what I know. I am an AMEX plat guy and I had to request a PP card for PP lounges. Amex has additional lounges where I use the actual Amex card for entry. Have you checked with Chase to see if you can get expedited PP processing? If you can get your PP account info over the phone, maybe you can load up and use the app for access.

hopefull a CSR expert pops on and has a better answer. Good luck, either way!
Old Sep 11, 18, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Chase does support PP membership digital cards. You may need to call them to get the membership number to set that up.
See https://www.milevalue.com/digital-pr...an-get-it-how/
Old Sep 12, 18, 12:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott LTG, SPG Gold, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Please follow the redirect as we relocate this query.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Sep 12, 18, 10:50 am

You need to either call Chase customer service or log into your account online and request the Priority Pass card. You cannot access lounges without it. You will not be able to use it for this trip.

After requesting PP, you will get the card within a couple weeks. When you get it, you're good to go. I got mine a few months ago, and I am enjoying its benefits.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: