Anyone tried the new PHL USO lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2018, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG

Greetings, It is my understanding the USO at PHL moved to terminal E, and I have read it is a much bigger, nicer, and has more food options. I am just curious if anyone has visited the new USO lounge location and what their impressions were (as I am deciding on a plan for some lounge visits during a couple of hours later this week).
Old Jul 25, 2018, 4:03 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
I didn't hear about it moving, but if it really is bigger, better, and has better food, I can't wait to visit since the A terminal USO was one of the nicest of all of them that I've been in all over the country. I've had full multi-course meals there on occasion and cooked to order breakfast on many mornings. So I can't wait to see how things have improved!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.