Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Flying out of JFK at 6pm on Sat. (Terminal 1) - Can I get to Terminal 8 for Steakhous

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying out of JFK at 6pm on Sat. (Terminal 1) - Can I get to Terminal 8 for Steakhous

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2018, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

I'm new to lounges, so I have no idea, would it be better to try to get into the KAL with Priority Pass?

I assume KAL lounge has some food, (and a shower... I'm traveling on back to back red-eyes). But I always prefer a good steak, but not sure how hard to get into Terminal 8 if my boarding pass says Terminal 1.

---
I did search, and found one datapoint that said that getting to 8 would be a pain.
Priority Pass Restaurant Added: JFK -- Bobby Van's Steakhouse

Last edited by caseynshan; Jun 7, 2018 at 5:51 pm Reason: added link
Old Jun 7, 2018, 11:21 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I wouldn't say that it's a good enough steak for a side trip but for "free" airport food it is quite good. TSA at JFK, I find Terminal 4 to be the least restrictive, are not terminal hopping friendly. Saying you want the steak might actually seem logical to a TSO though. If you have that much time...go for it. KAL lounge can be your backup plan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.