Wiki Posts
Search

Dub T2 Priority Pass Exec Lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2018, 1:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Dub T2 Priority Pass Exec Lounge

Hi, a query whether I will be permitted access to this lounge. I am travelling to the US so will Ihave to go through pre clearance. Will I be able to access the lounge before I go through pre clearance?
Thanks
Old May 6, 2018, 5:33 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes, you can access this lounge in the usual way, which as you indicate is before the pre-clearance chunk of DUB T2. There is some pressure applied to passengers to go through pre-clearance 2 hours before departure, but outside UK and Irish school holiday peaks I am mystified why. There is a quite nice lounge in pre-clearance, "51st and Green" (not PP but they accept cash) but otherwise it's a fairly boring existence over there. If you are a US citizen and/or PreClearance I think you can safely leave it an hour before departure, or even a little tighter, and use the DAA lounge until that time. And please take some photos and give us a review later!
Old May 6, 2018, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Thanks CWS, you usually come up trumps with info. I have had the pleasure of some of the best lounges Oneworld has to offer as Emerald over the last couple of years but now down to lowly Ruby status so will have to pay for the privilege. I have quite a few trips this year with internal connections so may purchase the PP membership. Just have to work out which level to go for and whether the destinations have PP affiliated lounges.
Thanks again
Old May 17, 2018, 11:15 am

Programs: AA, DL
I was there a couple of weeks ago and found it very nice. I especially liked that they stock Guinness!
Old May 20, 2018, 11:12 pm

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
For what it’s worth, the food and beverage offering is identical to the T1 DAA lounge without the barista service.

It’s quite a bit smaller than the T1 lounge. Also it’s connected airside with T1 so it’s possible to visit while FlyerTalk by on BA. I’m not sure that I took photos when visiting as it was fairly crowded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.