Search

When did PP app go down tubes?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2018, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
When did PP app go down tubes?

I used to like the PP app because I could save my favorites and it would remember my search history.

Unless I am missing something that is all gone from the most recent apps on my iphone and ipad.

Why did PP downgrade the app or did I miss a new version?
Old Apr 18, 2018, 6:04 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes, I think the App changed a few weeks back. I ended up having to create a profile on the desktop, linking it in by the PIN used in the App previously and sent out (apparently) in membership letters with the card. Then with that profile it allowed me back into the App using the desktop profile username. This has the merit of linking my desktop and Apps together (and allows me to show a card on my desktop. My Android version is 5.0.1 dated 20 March 2018. In Settings there is the visit history, which may help a little.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 7:45 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Does the app allow you to show your credit card issued PPs? That’s never worked for me before.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 8:04 am

My PP is credit-card issued and it has always worked on the App (using the username to log in).
Old Apr 18, 2018, 4:32 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by sxc
Does the app allow you to show your credit card issued PPs? That’s never worked for me before.
This may depend on the credit card issuer which sponsors the membership. Not all opted to offer this feature.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.