Can anyone tell me which lounge is better

Aspire Lounge

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...7-b8c1396b2910

Primeclass Lounge

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...7-b8c1396b2910

"primeclass" Lounge

Thanks.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 10:47 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Your links don't specify which Aspire but am going to assume the E gates one since that is also where the PrimeClass lounge is. I have no experience with the Primeclass lounge but the Aspire E gates was above decent. Good plane spotting, calm atmosphere and some sausages & beer.
INDFlyer likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
I was just there on Sunday and didn't see the PrimeClass Lounge. However, the Aspire lounge is nice if you want to sit outside. It has a decent outside terrace seating area with fantastic views of aircraft movements. The food was decent, too.
INDFlyer likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Thank you. If anyone visits the primeclass lounge, please update this thread.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 5:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I second the Aspire Lounge to be pretty decent. Great plane spotting location.
Food and beverage, meh so so, nothing substantial but nothing to shame on either for a Priority Pass Lounge if you don't have access to the airline specific lounges
INDFlyer likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:09 am

I’m there right now

The reason why no one has been to the Primeclass Lounge is because it’s brand new. According to the front desk lady, it opened 3 weeks ago. It’s way way nicer than the Aspire lounge. It has showers (a huge plus) it’s a much larger space, and still has that new lounge smell of wood varnish and leather. Food selection is slightly better — the food looks fresher and there’s always a hot food selection while Aspire only has it during meal hours. Can’t comment on alcohol since I don’t drink but the selection looks pretty standard with some random Swiss schnapps. Non-alcoholic is better here because they use personal size bottles instead of self service with stingy glasses. And the bathrooms are in the lounge, unlike all the other contract lounges in ZRH. And they have an outdoor patio just like the Aspire but for some reason doesn’t smell like kerosene. And another patio that faces away from the airport so you get a view of nearby homes (nothing to speak of). Without a doubt, going forward I’m picking this over Aspire if I have to wait in E.

Last edited by suh551; Apr 22, 2018 at 7:15 am Reason: Adding pictures
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:32 am

Oh. And there will be two private suites supposedly. But they won’t open for another month or so according to the staff. There are only two showers so I could imagine it getting tough if it gets busy. Also the TVs haven’t been installed yet. No ETA on that. But it’s a really nice space.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:56 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Thank you very much for those comments suh551, it's good to hear from you about this, and let me also welcome you to Flyertalk and the Lounge forum. Thanks for that contribution and I hope we will hear more from you in the future. If you are struggling to get photos online, that may be due to being a new member, let us know if that's the case.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 1:23 pm

Would any know if the Primeclass or Aspire lounges accept guests free of charge? I've read Priority Pass lounges generally accept an unlimited number of guests but have also read some specific lounges have restrictions. Planning to possibly bring 2 friends along.

Last edited by ducksflytogether; Apr 23, 2018 at 1:33 pm
Old Apr 23, 2018, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
@ducksflytogether
Your membership level will determine the charge for guests. Some memberships include free guests and others charge per person per visit.

The lounge may have guest and time restrictions that are a standard or based on occupancy.

The Priority Pass website generally lists accessibility restrictions. Both of these ZRH lounges admit children up to 6 years of age for free but otherwise you'll be or your membership will be charged per person.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 4:14 pm

Thanks for your response @Yoshi212. I have the Priority Pass through the Chase Reserve card and it's never clear to me whether guests are accepted for free.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 8:31 pm

The Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR) comes with Priority Pass Select which includes guests at no additional charge when you visit a lounge and you may visit multiple lounges at the same airport. The lounge itself can still impose restrictions of bringing people in which is generally about capacity control not your membership itself.
You and your two friends will not cost you anything additional. Enjoy the lounge & welcome to Flyertalk.

Originally Posted by ducksflytogether
Thanks for your response @Yoshi212. I have the Priority Pass through the Chase Reserve card and it's never clear to me whether guests are accepted for free.
ducksflytogether likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 11:01 pm

Priority Pass ZRH Gate A lounge

My parents would be transiting in ZRH for PRG via Swiss Air. Looks like it will be departing from Gate A. Which lounge would be most accessible to priority pass holders, if at all? Also, is it free to bring a guest (only dad has pass)? I am thinking maybe either Aspire lounge or Dnata Skyview lounge at Gate B?

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Lounges/Europe/Switzerland/Zurich/Zurich

Thanks!
Old May 3, 2018, 8:50 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
They are almost identical (and I think they share the same staff actually) and next door to each other, upstairs from the main aircentre area. You can ask the agent which is the least crowded. Personally I think dnata is better but there is very little in it. I'll just cross reference here a previous discussion on ZRH, albeit in respect of the E gates some way off from the aircentre.

I'm going to merge this into an existing Zurich wide thread. The E gates are some way off from the aircentre but for many passengers all the lounges in ZRH will be accessible.
CWS/ModLoungeForum
Old May 3, 2018, 12:40 pm

has anyone noticed the Aspire/Dnata lounge does not provide Kägi's anymore?? Now it's cheaper American chocolates such as twix/snickers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.