Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass Question [Dining at multiple restaurants]

Priority Pass Question [Dining at multiple restaurants]

Old Aug 7, 2018, 10:31 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Is the digital PP accepted in airport restaurants?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 5:34 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
Yes*. *=with most Priority Pass benefits it depends on the particular card you own (e.g. Plat vs CSR vs etc), how many people you might have in your group, whether you arrive/depart from that airport, etc.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 1:45 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
This information is displayed in their app for each restaurant/lounge.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:03 pm

Recent DP's? Same restaurant multiple cards

I'm wondering about Timberline in Denver. We have multiple cards with PP access. Husband has CSR, I have CSR AU, I have Hilton Aspire, husband has Aspire AU. Could we go for breakfast on CSR then come back 2 hours later for lunch or drinks on Aspire?
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:31 pm

Also, on the PP website it says "dessert restrictions apply". What does this mean? You can't apply it to dessert?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL, HH, Bonvoy
Since this is the first thread that comes up on a Google search for a related query, I wanted to add one additional data point - SFO has two Priority Pass restaurants in Terminal 3 and I was able to use them both back-to-back (lunch at one, drinks at the other) with no issues.

Given the AmEx lounge is now enforcing a three-hours-before-boarding-time restriction, this is a good way to kill some extra airport time. Both restaurants are within a five minute walk of each other in T3.
Old May 10, 2019, 3:55 am

2019 and it might now be an issue

I was in CLT in the morning and used my PP Select from Citi Prestige for the 1 hr Minute Suites benefit. Later that day at JFK, I ate at Bobby Vann’s and was told my card has already been “swiped” that day and PP does not cover a second visit. Not sure if this now also applies to lounges, but you might confirm before eating that the card is still usable for a second visit on the same day.
Beano likes this.
Old May 11, 2019, 9:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Zeromus-X
Since this is the first thread that comes up on a Google search for a related query, I wanted to add one additional data point - SFO has two Priority Pass restaurants in Terminal 3 and I was able to use them both back-to-back (lunch at one, drinks at the other) with no issues.

Given the AmEx lounge is now enforcing a three-hours-before-boarding-time restriction, this is a good way to kill some extra airport time. Both restaurants are within a five minute walk of each other in T3.
Was going to do this last month- but it got crazy busy at the clubhouse location.

Did it before (2018).

Also had some significant delays at PDX in January. Ended up using multiple benefits there, once twice (after we boarded an aircraft and was removed due to an impending misconnect).
Old May 13, 2019, 5:50 am

I have a Chase card with PP and am just now hearing about this perk. After searching their site, I see that they mention restaurants, retail and spa discounts, but I'm not seeing where any of the specific locations are mentioned. Do you guys have a link for which restaurants and stores accept them? Also, to clarify, we have two cards that allow for the member + 2 guests. Does that mean that we can use up credits for 4 people at one location and then 2 at another location in the same airport on the same day? Is there an issue with visiting multiple lounges in different airports that you might have a layover at? I'm realizing now that we haven't been fully taking advantage of this perk as previously we've only used it for one lounge per day.
Old May 13, 2019, 6:16 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by TravelingNomads
I have a Chase card with PP and am just now hearing about this perk. After searching their site, I see that they mention restaurants, retail and spa discounts, but I'm not seeing where any of the specific locations are mentioned. Do you guys have a link for which restaurants and stores accept them? Also, to clarify, we have two cards that allow for the member + 2 guests. Does that mean that we can use up credits for 4 people at one location and then 2 at another location in the same airport on the same day? Is there an issue with visiting multiple lounges in different airports that you might have a layover at? I'm realizing now that we haven't been fully taking advantage of this perk as previously we've only used it for one lounge per day.
Download the app. You can search by airport to see what is available. Whether a restaurant will let you use two cards for one table (i.e. using two cards for four diners) is up to the restaurant but will require separate checks if permitted as only one card per check will work. And only if the cards are under different names. (i.e you and spouse, not that you yourself have two different cards with PP benefits)
Old May 13, 2019, 6:33 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by TravelingNomads
....Do you guys have a link for which restaurants and stores accept them? ....
https://www.prioritypass.com/

The restaurants are commingled with the lounge listings. If no restaurants are listed at a specific airport, there are none.

To see the retail offers you must login to your Priority Pass account.
Old May 13, 2019, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by mia

To see the retail offers you must login to your Priority Pass account.
Ahhh, that explains it. I wasn't logging in. Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 2:06 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Does anyone know if you can use the same restaurant multiple times in a day? I have a long layover.
Old Sep 28, 2023, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by William K
I was in CLT in the morning and used my PP Select from Citi Prestige for the 1 hr Minute Suites benefit. Later that day at JFK, I ate at Bobby Vann’s and was told my card has already been “swiped” that day and PP does not cover a second visit. Not sure if this now also applies to lounges, but you might confirm before eating that the card is still usable for a second visit on the same day.
Bumping this as I'll be likely using multiple restaurants on an upcoming trip - hopping from one to the other. Are there any recent data points about a forced minimum cadence? (e.g. one per day, one per x hours, etc). Would be 2 different restaurants in the same airport.
Old Sep 28, 2023, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by lowfareair
Bumping this as I'll be likely using multiple restaurants on an upcoming trip - hopping from one to the other. Are there any recent data points about a forced minimum cadence? (e.g. one per day, one per x hours, etc). Would be 2 different restaurants in the same airport.
I have never had any issues using my PP (from CSR) for multiple resturants on same day at different airports or at different restaurants at same airport (even if managed by same company). Also no issues with using restaurants and lounge and experience at same airport on one trip. Long time ago, there was talk about a 4 hour wait in between using the PP at the same restaurant, but I do not think that works anymore and hasn't for some years now. Some restaurants will allow you to order to-go and some allow to use on arrival as well.
lowfareair likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.