Escape at MAN T2

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:46 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Another glowing review (not) of the Aspire Lounge at Manchester T1 - Disgrace
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:08 am
Original Poster

I’m back at MAN T2 this week. I’ll post my experiences on Thursday. Doubt I’ll get in escape or Aspire with PP Select anyway with a 11.20am flight!!

At T2 there is also an invite only Lounge I think brilliantly named ‘Escape Plus’ This is apparently for Business/First/Upper with Delta or Virgin etc

Old Oct 18, 2018, 2:50 am
Original Poster

So I’m here now..

...flying at 11.20 approached the esacpe lounge at 8.35 and the usual no cards sign was up on the board.
I thought I’d leave my number just in case, had a chat with the member of staff. Got to say I feel
really sorry for the staff. Everyday they are getting grief off people expecting to gain entry with cards. She took my number and I left it at that. I popped next door to Aspire, also no cards and they don’t do a waiting list but I politely asked the very friendly lady if she could ring me if any space came available. As soon as I got downstairs bought a drink and tweeted PP, she rang me. Sat in Aspire now with a drink. I think we lucked out this morning.

The lady did say she’s been left upset by some of the angry card carrying passengers when refusing access. Not cool.
No cards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.