Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

PP Corona Beach House at MIA guest limit?

Old Mar 13, 18, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1MM GLD, Hertz #1 Gold, bunch of other programs w/no status

Is there a limit on the number of guests that can get the $30 credit at the Corona Beach House at MIA using a Priority Pass card? I have PP thru the Sapphire Reserve and I want to bring 3 guests. Would we get a $120 credit? I've searched, and it seems there might be a one guest limit, but I couldn't find anything conclusive.
Old Mar 19, 18, 12:31 pm

Programs: Many, but currently grounded.
Originally Posted by mangoMan View Post
Is there a limit on the number of guests that can get the $30 credit at the Corona Beach House at MIA using a Priority Pass card? I have PP thru the Sapphire Reserve and I want to bring 3 guests. Would we get a $120 credit? I've searched, and it seems there might be a one guest limit, but I couldn't find anything conclusive.
AFAIK the number of PP guests is determined by the sponsoring institution. My understanding is that the CSR card has no guest limit, so you should be good. As always, front line employees determine execution of the rules.
Old Mar 20, 18, 4:44 am

Programs: AA Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
I stopped in there with my self plus 6 guest. No issue at all. We all ate and drank and the server said we still had some credit left so he brought us 4 bottles of water to go. You will get $30 per guest.
mangoMan likes this.
Old May 5, 18, 12:44 pm

Is it possible to use the USD30 credit on the gab and go section and/or get from the menu to go? Any experience on this?
Old May 6, 18, 8:19 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL PM, AS 75K, Hilton Diamond, Starriott Platinum, Hyatt FreeBottleofWaterist
Originally Posted by H.J.Simpson View Post
Is it possible to use the USD30 credit on the gab and go section and/or get from the menu to go? Any experience on this?
Can't speak to ordering off the menu to go, but you can definitely use it at the grab and go area. That's actually what I typically do. I'll drink and work up at the Centurion Lounge and then get a sandwich or salad and a beer to go from Corona Beach House to eat on the plane.
Old Sep 29, 18, 4:10 pm

Programs: AA-gold(MM); Marriott-Lifetime Titanium Elite; Hilton-Gold; Hyatt & MLife-Platinum, RCI-Diamond
This is great news. I'm planning to fly out of MIA next Saturday with my family, total four of us. I still have 9 of my 10 free PP passes. We would be there at peak dinner time though, so hopefully we can get in.
Old Oct 5, 18, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Choice Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
As of last monday, they stopped accepting PP at the grab and go Just an FYI for those who regularly use it.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: