Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass - DEN airport access with a guest (Chase Sapphire Reserve)

Priority Pass - DEN airport access with a guest (Chase Sapphire Reserve)

Old Feb 26, 2018, 12:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
I thought about guests without extra costs. That you can (the normally much too high) extra fee is in the interest of the lounge IMO.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:44 am

Not bad.... with my Chase Sapphire Reserve Priority Pass I was able to invite Mrs GHT and GHT Jr........ Had $84 credit which includes taxes but excludes macaroons, gratuities and to-go orders. We ended up topping $8 for our 3 main courses....... Plus gratuities (after all it was a restaurant)

Because we were so full I didn't go back for second rounds (drinks & desserts). However, we wondered.... Mrs GHT has a Priority Pass membership too (as supplementary CSR card holder)...... It has a diff membership #..... Does that mean we can go again (since the restaurant doesn't check boarding passes).
Old Feb 18, 2019, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by txflyer77
Their hours are posted on the airport website: https://www.flydenver.com/enjoy_rela...-steaks-grille
Had the same experience as original poster.

Checked the website early in the day, saw 10:30 closing, and planned schedule around that.

Walked in at 9:25 and the hostess said, “no food FYI...we just had last call for food.”

They seriously dont GAF. I tried to chat a little more and they said food can’t be ordered after t-1 hour. No idea where that rule comes from.

Also dirty glasses on the bar stacked up, they just don’t care.

Old Feb 18, 2019, 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by wlp07
PP site sez this place closes at 9pm. Showed up at 8:25pm. Denied seating by hostess. Allowed to sit at bar after objection, but still could only get drinks, no food. They said they shut the kitchen down at 8, without providing justification or valid explanation. They just wanted to go home. Spoke to manager, who remained steadfast. These guys just don't care, and it seems PP is the lifeblood of the restaurant. Go figure. Just be careful showing up within an hour of stated closing time per pp site. Conveniently, the restaurant itself does not post its hours anywhere in or around its physical premises.
wish I saw every FT warning *before* I things go south. Unfortunately, I only check the threads *after* I do the exact same thing
Old Apr 2, 2019, 10:48 pm

Programs: Costco Executive Member, Amazon Optimus Prime
I was in there on Sunday (DEN Timberline) 3/31/19 at noon, and there was a 15 min wait to get a table/seat for 1 person.

Big crowd outside as well, pretty much everyone I saw was clutching their PP cards.

Food arrived quickly, but it was only 'ok', and if one was paying list prices, pretty overpriced. ($10 for the donut hole dessert? its 9 tiny globules with some caramel/bacon goop on it that I seriously fed to my dog, since kids didn't like it....)

The server was very nice though, and never checked the boarding pass.

I'm not even sure which bank's PP I used to get in....
Old Apr 3, 2019, 4:21 pm

Programs: AS
We went to DEN Timberline 3-30-19 around 6pm. When checking in with hostess, she asked when our boarding time was. And put names in order of boarding times.
There was quite a crowd waiting for seating. they called us within 10 minutes as our boarding was 7:30pm. Ordered food and drinks for two and did not use all of credit. Burgers were OK and beer was very good. Only out of pocket was gratuity, which was well deserved.
At least we had a dinner before flight.Our flight DEN/SEA in F, only offered a snack basket, single pass. Pretty poor for 3 hour flight.
This was for AS which has practically no presence at that airport. Glad we had PP in that situation.
mia likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.