Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass at Seoul ICN Terminal 2

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2018, 11:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Priority Pass at Seoul ICN Terminal 2

From the PP website it looks like there are two lounges with PP access, Lounge L (West) and SPC (East).

Anyone visited them yet?

Last time through I only had about 30 minutes to check out the OZ lounge (no longer an option).

Some people say Skyhub (in the main terminal) has the better selection of food. There is also Matina. Not sure if I'll have the time to stop in there though, given my upcoming KE flights out of Terminal 2.
milesrunner likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 5:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Over the last 2 weeks I had a chance to check out both Lounge L and SPC.

They seem almost identical, though SPC might be a bit bigger and have more power points.

Both brand spanking new. About 8 hot dishes, bread, soup, cookies etc.
Draft beer and mediocre wine plus soft drinks.

Chase Sapphire Reserve recently added the digital card option, and I could use my digital PP card on my iPad.
dcmike and RaginPlainsman like this.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 4:38 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BA Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador, HH Gold
Thanks for reporting back!
Old Mar 2, 2018, 5:17 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HH Diamond
Tried SPC in part based on this thread, which I read while sitting in the disappointing KE Prestige Lounge (East). Food in SPC is good and with many options - I enjoyed the self-serve udon - as is the cleaniness and service (unlike the KE lounge someone actually came around to clean off the tables frequently), though it was also louder and busier feeling (for part of our visit - it cleared out around 9:30 a.m. and there were almost as many staff as patrons) so I suppose it is a matter of what you're looking for and when you are there. The nap room is next door and there's a nice garden area below if you're looking for calm.

Last edited by RaginPlainsman; Mar 2, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Old Jan 14, 2019, 1:42 am

Programs: CX ows, DL E+
I was wondering if I can hop to Terminal 2 to do lounge hopping, if I'm departing from Terminal 1.
Is ICN T1 and T2 airside connected? Or you must have an onward boarding pass of an airline departing T2 to be able to access T2?
Old Jan 15, 2019, 12:59 am

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
Originally Posted by Sozee
I was wondering if I can hop to Terminal 2 to do lounge hopping, if I'm departing from Terminal 1.
Is ICN T1 and T2 airside connected? Or you must have an onward boarding pass of an airline departing T2 to be able to access T2?
I would also like to know this.

BTW, asiana lounge not accessible anymore? Is there any PP lounge in ICN where I can get a shower?
Old Jan 17, 2019, 3:09 am

Originally Posted by sodaisei
I would also like to know this.

BTW, asiana lounge not accessible anymore? Is there any PP lounge in ICN where I can get a shower?
You can still access OZ Lounge with PP, but you need to fly with OZ or any *A to enter.
Same with KL, only accessible with PP when flying KL or another SkyTeam airline
Old Jan 17, 2019, 9:21 pm

You can still access OZ Lounge with PP, but you need to fly with OZ or any *A to enter.
Same with KL, only accessible with PP when flying KL or another SkyTeam airline
WHAAAAT!?

I knew the Asiana restrictions but didnt know the KL lounge is also only accessible when flying SkyTeam!

Why doesnt PP mention these things in their website?
s0ju likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 9:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
HUH? I thought the whole point of PP was to give you "guaranteed" lounge access regardless of what carrier you're flying that day. Requiring a flight on some particular carrier sounds like the AmEx Plat/Centurion card airport lounge access program.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by sodaisei
WHAAAAT!?

I knew the Asiana restrictions but didnt know the KL lounge is also only accessible when flying SkyTeam!

Why doesnt PP mention these things in their website?
It actually is mentioned on the site

Airside - after the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Area, proceed down to the terminal basement and take the 'Starline'. The lounge is located on the 4th Floor of the East Side of Concourse A. The KAL Lounge is only accessible when flying with Korean Airlines and Skyteam operated flights.
https://www.prioritypass.com/en/lounges/south-korea/seoul-incheon-international/icn4-kal-lounge
krazykanuck likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
HUH? I thought the whole point of PP was to give you "guaranteed" lounge access regardless of what carrier you're flying that day. Requiring a flight on some particular carrier sounds like the AmEx Plat/Centurion card airport lounge access program.
They didn't used to have these restrictions, but I guess there was too much flow of passengers from other airlines, hence the restriction
Old Jan 18, 2019, 1:24 am

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...cn4-kal-lounge
Thank you. For some reason the link I used didnt show it
Old Jan 18, 2019, 1:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM

So this is just the regular Korean Airlines business class lounge? Is there some other independent or contractor lounge in PP for ICN T2?
Old Jan 19, 2019, 10:01 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
They didn't used to have these restrictions, but I guess there was too much flow of passengers from other airlines, hence the restriction
I recall reading that it was due to some food and beverage service rule in South Korea. It is worth noting that the OZ/KE lounges in South Korea are the only PP lounges in the world to have this restriction.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 4:57 pm

Looks like the KE lounge is showing not available on the link below:

What's the best PP lounge now at terminal 2?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.