Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Is LHR or IST Priority Pass lounge better?

Old Jan 20, 2018, 1:25 am
Original Poster

I'm considering to layover in LHR or IST. Which has better Priority Pass lounge in terms of food? Best if there's champagne
Old Jan 21, 2018, 6:38 am

Which terminal are you referring to? The PP offerings vary considerably at LHR dependent on terminal.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by behyx
I'm considering to layover in LHR or IST. Which has better Priority Pass lounge in terms of food? Best if there's champagne
The Priority Pass Lounge we used in IST wasn't anything to shout about. Never used Priority Pass at LHR, so I can't comment.

Here is the IST one. We had a rather long layover, so at least there was a decent place to sit in the lounge. Outside, the airport could get very chaotic.

Because there wasn't much to eat in the IST lounge, I went outside to buy some Burgers (from Burger King) and brought it back to the lounge to feed my kids. The lounge staff didn't say anything.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.