LHR London Heathrow lounges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR London Heathrow lounges

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2020, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by Abidjan
T4 for sure - - bigger/more seating options - - food options similar, but just more convenient (ordering/service) in T4.
Has T4 fixed their kitchen now? It was out of action for ages.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 1:05 am

Thoughts on Plaza Premium T2 arrivals?

Wondering if it's good enough to kill an hour or two there while waiting for a friend on a different flight. (Personal trip--probably not looking to get any work done during that time.)
Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:56 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by R.O.

Wondering if it's good enough to kill an hour or two there while waiting for a friend on a different flight. (Personal trip--probably not looking to get any work done during that time.)
Nothing special but clean and quiet and was empty on my last visit; certainly doable to kill time. Very basic buffet and two small seating areas.
R.O. likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 4:43 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by R.O.

It's fine. I usually just pop in there for five minutes to get a drink and a snack when I land at T2 but you could definitely spend an hour or two if necessary. It's small and there's not a ton of seating but I've never seen it full to capacity.
R.O. likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Adam1222
Nothing special but clean and quiet and was empty on my last visit; certainly doable to kill time. Very basic buffet and two small seating areas.
Some recent pics from the T3 Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge

Last edited by Adam1222; Jan 9, 2020 at 6:19 am Reason: Fixed typo (T3 not T2)
Old Jan 9, 2020, 12:34 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Are you sure this isn't the T3 plaza premium arrivals?

Originally Posted by Adam1222
Some recent pics from the T2 Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge

Old Jan 9, 2020, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by sxc
Are you sure this isn't the T3 plaza premium arrivals?
Yes, typo. Fixed it. Thanks!!
Old Jan 14, 2020, 9:44 am
zsc

Programs: QR Silver / BA Silver
Originally Posted by shallowdrift
Has T4 fixed their kitchen now? It was out of action for ages.
Bumping this - anyone know?

Contemplating which Plaza Premium arrivals lounge to visit this Thursday - T4 is by far the largest, but I haven't visited T3, and am thinking which one would be better to set up shop for a while before going into the city.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 1:49 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by zsc
Bumping this - anyone know?

Contemplating which Plaza Premium arrivals lounge to visit this Thursday - T4 is by far the largest, but I haven't visited T3, and am thinking which one would be better to set up shop for a while before going into the city.
There is no T3 arrivals lounge for priority pass. So unless you have access via another means, T3 is a no-go. If your arrival is T4, then just go there since it's a hassle to have to travel to T2 just to use the arrivals lounge.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 8:19 am
zsc

Programs: QR Silver / BA Silver
Originally Posted by sxc
There is no T3 arrivals lounge for priority pass. So unless you have access via another means, T3 is a no-go. If your arrival is T4, then just go there since it's a hassle to have to travel to T2 just to use the arrivals lounge.
Indeed I do have access via another means (Asian credit card with a bespoke agreement with PP). Did a little further homework and I think I'll probably give the T3 lounge a miss then. Thanks!
Old Jan 17, 2020, 2:15 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
T4 arrivals kitchen was working fine when I was there on Dec 21. Have there been issues since?
Old Jan 17, 2020, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Used Club Aspire at T3. Extremely underwhelming and crowded. I have the "Lounge" card through Amex Gold and I thought it gave me access to No. 1 lounge too so went there. Before I got turned away (as it doesn't give accessit seems although I swear that it did when I was checking last year, but perhaps it was wishful thinking) I was able to stand in the queue and decided that it looks much the better option than Club Aspire. Checking in to Club Aspire seemed to take a long time, was very crowded at about 0900 on a Saturday, and you are shown to a seat. Didn't particularly matter to me but thought I would mention it. Breakfast was OK, alcohol service was quick even with only one barman, but a bit too small and crowded for my liking.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by Abidjan
T4 arrivals kitchen was working fine when I was there on Dec 21. Have there been issues since?
There was just a buffet rather than proper food service in the summer so good to know it is up and running again now.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 10:14 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Oh, my mistake. That's what they had when I was there. A buffet. Didn't know what you meant.

Originally Posted by shallowdrift
There was just a buffet rather than proper food service in the summer so good to know it is up and running again now.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 10:48 am

My wife and daughter are going to be arriving in LHR on a BA flight from ACC. They are departing on AA to ORD. We have not been to LHR for a number of years, and we have never been there since having Priority Pass, so we never checked out the lounges.

Their return itinerary is similar, in the opposite direction of course. They will be arriving in LHR on AA from JFK, and departing on BA to ACC.

My wife will have PP. We would appreciate some suggestions on the best way to her to utilize the lounges available to her. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.