Community
Wiki Posts
Search

guest policy with priority pass

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2023, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

guest policy with priority pass

How can I tell what lounges let you bring in a guest and count towards your 10 visits vs paying cash price?? Specifically looking DFW (The Club) and OGG?
Old Aug 3, 2023, 5:36 pm

Programs: Some more than others
If you look up the specific lounges in the Priority Pass website or app, it will list any specific restrictions for that lounge, including guests.

With the exception of young children (the lounge page on the PP app or website will state the age cutoff), any person other than the cardholder is considered a guest. Any guest fees are charged to you by Priority Pass directly, the lounge does not know if you will be paying for guests or not, they just tell PP how many people were admitted. Your specific deal with PP will indicate whether guests are included in the 10 free visits. PPs Standard Plus package gives 10 visits for the member only with guests billed $35 each.

Lastly, if you are paying any kind of guest fee, I would be very cautious about using the lounge at OGG. Calling it spartan would be an understatement, it's a small room with a soda machine, drip coffee and packaged snack mix. No actual food or alcohol of any kind.

OGG Priority Plus (I think Hawaiian?) Lounge
Old Aug 3, 2023, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SCChris
If you look up the specific lounges in the Priority Pass website or app, it will list any specific restrictions for that lounge, including guests.

With the exception of young children (the lounge page on the PP app or website will state the age cutoff), any person other than the cardholder is considered a guest. Any guest fees are charged to you by Priority Pass directly, the lounge does not know if you will be paying for guests or not, they just tell PP how many people were admitted. Your specific deal with PP will indicate whether guests are included in the 10 free visits. PPs Standard Plus package gives 10 visits for the member only with guests billed $35 each.

Lastly, if you are paying any kind of guest fee, I would be very cautious about using the lounge at OGG. Calling it spartan would be an understatement, it's a small room with a soda machine, drip coffee and packaged snack mix. No actual food or alcohol of any kind.

OGG Priority Plus (I think Hawaiian?) Lounge
thanks- I have the pass that comes with the hilton aspire business card- I was able to take a guest for free (well, one of my 10 pases) in CUN - although it was nothing special and it was landside , otherwise it has just been me. Might be best for me to just call them and clarify as the app doesn't really say one way or the other

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.