FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Airport Lounges (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/airport-lounges-763/)
-   -   Priority Pass Lounge Guesting and Meetup Thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/airport-lounges/1787251-priority-pass-lounge-guesting-meetup-thread.html)

TheLifeOfA_NKCM Aug 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Priority Pass Lounge Guesting and Meetup Thread

Note to mods:
I was unsure if this thread already exists, or if it's in the right place. So, feel free to move it at your leisure and do what you want with it.

Will get wiki setup quick..

Taoyuan Aug 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Good idea - hope this works out.

TheLifeOfA_NKCM Aug 27, 2016 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by Taoyuan (Post 27127429)
Good idea - hope this works out.

Definitely, the amount of PP lounges and PP members far outweigh that of their peers. Really hope others catch on.

StartinSanDiego Aug 28, 2016 9:26 am

Moderator Note:
Just a heads up- NOTHING ON FT CAN BE BARTERED OR SOLD. There was some trouble on an airline forum when people were selling other FTers lounge access. This is strictly forbidden.
FTers helping and meeting other FTers is fantastic, but please, don't cross the line to greed, as it WILL get you banned. So, don't do that!

TheLifeOfA_NKCM Aug 28, 2016 10:44 am

Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego (Post 27130233)
Moderator Note:
Just a heads up- NOTHING ON FT CAN BE BARTERED OR SOLD. There was some trouble on an airline forum when people were selling other FTers lounge access. This is strictly forbidden.
FTers helping and meeting other FTers is fantastic, but please, don't cross the line to greed, as it WILL get you banned. So, don't do that!

Thank you for putting that out there. I'll make sure to add to add that to the Wiki. Just to clarify for reduced entry, I'm directly referring to the $27 guest fee imposed paid by the guest to the lounge when going in with someone using any card or general priority pass membership excluding the Citi Prestige card.

So, to everyone else, please do not confuse that or abuse it.

Happy Lounging Everyone!

LGA Feb 22, 2017 9:06 am

Last minute offer for tonight. :) (and a bump for this thread)

I've updated the wiki.

Hergertarian Feb 23, 2017 6:56 pm

I can't edit the wiki 'cause I'm too new :(

02/23/2017 \ 3:00-6:00 PM \ IAD A/B \ Turkish Airlines (Gate B43) \ hergertarian \ unlimited \ DM me when to meet you at the door

Hergertarian Feb 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM (Post 27130483)
Thank you for putting that out there. I'll make sure to add to add that to the Wiki. Just to clarify for reduced entry, I'm directly referring to the $27 guest fee imposed paid by the guest to the lounge when going in with someone using any card or general priority pass membership excluding the Citi Prestige card.

So, to everyone else, please do not confuse that or abuse it.

Happy Lounging Everyone!

CSR seems to offer free guests as well

zeer0 Feb 18, 2020 12:47 am

Anyone want to revive this thread? I think it needs to be in a different forum that's more on topic to get more views/responses, perhaps in the "Airport Lounges" forum.

Beano Feb 20, 2020 4:06 pm

Great idea

Originally Posted by zeer0 (Post 32084667)
Anyone want to revive this thread? I think it needs to be in a different forum that's more on topic to get more views/responses, perhaps in the "Airport Lounges" forum.

Great idea